1. The battery should be charged if it is stored for more than three months.
2. The vent holes on both sides of the battery upper cover or on the vent plug should be checked regularly. Keep the holes from being blocked by dust and ice water to avoid poor exhaust, shell deformation and burst.
3. The battery should be fully charged before a long time storage, otherwise the battery performance will be influenced.
4. When charging batteries, work in a well-ventilated area. Always turn battery charger off before disconnecting a battery.
5. The battery can’t be used any more if the battery terminals are burned.
6. We recommend constant voltage charging instead of constant current charging for the battery.
7. Test the reserved capacity firstly during the test of battery performance.
8. For batteries with indicator, if the indicator turns white during use, it may caused by the bubbles around the indicator ball. Shake the battery carefully, if the indicator turns green, it means the battery can still be used. If the indicator keeps white, the battery is in lack of electrolyte. Then the battery should be replaced.
9. Don’t use the electric equipments in the car for a long time if the car generator is not working, like the lamps, air conditioners and audio. Otherwise the battery will deeply discharge. The battery lifetime will be reduced, and the car may can’t be started .
10. We can’t avoid the natural electric lose caused by the vehicle load. So if the car will be parked for more than 10 days, pls break the negative connection wire of the battery to avoid electric lose caused by the vehicle load and deep discharging.
11. Usually it takes 3 to 5 seconds to start a car at first time. The restarting should be at intervals of more than 15 seconds. If the car fails to be started after many times, you need to check if there is any damage on the battery or the circuit. This situation usually happens in winter.